Welcome to West Faversham Community Centre
West Faversham Community Centre, in Bysing Wood Road, Faversham, Kent, is a new facility run by West Faversham Community Association, a registered charity. It was officially opened by HRH The Duke of Gloucester on 10 July, 2012.
The Community Centre has a wide variety of rooms to suit every purpose.
- The Colyer-Fergusson Hall has a large stage for performances, tiered and on-the-flat seating for more than 300 people, and banquet tables and seating for 180 people. We can have some sports and other events in the hall and it can be divided into two halves.
- The lounge has comfortable seating and a bar
- A purpose-built pre-school nursery for children from 2 to 4 years
- Rooms for community and youth activities
- A suite of three rooms ideal for training and meetings. A large room for up to 30 people, a mid-size one for 16 and a small room for 12
- A large, fully equipped kitchen
The Conservatory Cafe is open 8.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday, and is also open many weekends, depending on activities at the Centre.
The Centre has a lift between floors and level access throughout, with an automatic main door.
We host many regular clubs and activities and the Centre is an excellent venue for weddings, parties, performances and meetings. Kent Adult Education is running a number of courses at the Centre, including yoga and drawing.
For details about the Centre, browse this website, or drop in, or call 01795 537321 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.